- Opening must be 82″ x 40″ or 82″ x 48″
- 1 3/4″ Reinforced Fire Door.
- Quadrafold™ door frame with deep recessed door.
- Up to 24 – 1 1/2″ diameter active door locking bolts strategically placed at sides and top of door.
- Patented Star Corner Bolts on Executive VD
- Bolt Detent.
- Patented multi-gear drive, 5 to 1 reduction rack & pinion multi-gear drive locking mechanism.
- inside release
- EasyGlide™, concealed ball-bearing hinges.
- Drill stop hard plate with recessed multi-bearings.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- 5 spoke Clutch Drive spinner handle. (Chrome, Gold or Black handle)
- High luster, 4 stage, baked on acrylic urethane metallic finish or textured finish. (executive and in-swing)
- Optional carpeted door panel.
- Remote Relocker.
- Other Popular Options:
- Standard Electronic lock
- Door rack or holster
Fort Knox Vault Doors are designed to “clamp” around the wall. Standard wall thickness ranges from 6″ to 12.” As you order your door, please provide Fort Knox the concrete wall thickness. We do recommend that the vault doors mount direct to the concrete.